Since 2001, Trust Marketing Solutions, Inc. has helped Quality Businesses, Communities, and Organizations extend their borders and increase their visibility through business consulting, innovative marketing techniques and broadcast quality HD video production strategically distributed on the Internet.WATCH OUR VIDEO
Video is the most efficient, cost-effective and exciting way to share your message.
The United States is home to nearly 280 million people who use the internet, and more than 3 billion people world-wide. Those numbers continue to grow every year, making internet marketing an essential key to every community, organization and business. Every year web video viewership increases, demanding a higher percentage of global bandwidth. By 2019, video will account for 80 percent of all consumer internet traffic.
Video has the power to communicate complex messages quickly and effectively. People retain only 10 percent of what they read, but that number rises to 95 percent when watching video. People also spend more time on websites featuring video, staying up to 2 minutes longer.
According to GlobalWebIndex, the average Internet user spends over 6 hours a day online. One-third of that time is spent watching video. A comScore study conducted in November 2013, discovered the average U.S. consumer watched 248.9 videos during the month. That’s 8 videos every day! With numbers like that, it’s clear VIDEO IS A “MUST HAVE” for anyone who needs to communicate for success.
Video is the most efficient way to share your message.
68 percent of business to business marketers and 73 percent of business to consumer marketers say videos are the most effective tools available, and the top companies are starting to devote 50 percent of their online marketing budgets to video.
A well-produced video can share your story, demonstrate your product or service, present your company’s brand image and convince a consumer to take action, all within the span of a few moments.
• Video is 600% more effective than print and direct mail combined.
• It’s 50 times easier to achieve page-one ranking on Google with video.
• 69% of smartphone users agree videos offer a quick way to grasp a product.
• 78% of internet users watch videos every week.
• 55% of internet users watch videos every day.
• 75% of business executives watch work-related videos weekly.
• 59% agree if text and video are both available, they prefer to watch the video.
• 93% of consumers find video useful when comparison shopping.
Video is naturally engaging and, in an age of information overload, it’s vital for anyone sharing a message to offer content that is easy to digest; if not, consumers will simply move on. According to the Online Publishers Association, 80% of internet users recall watching a video from a website they visited in the past 30 days.
• From that group, 46% took direct action as a result.
• 26% looked for more information about the subject of the video.
• 22% visited the website named in the ad.
• 15% visited the company represented in the video ad.
• 12% purchased the specific product featured in the ad.
Video is the most cost-effective way to share your message.
60 percent of consumers watch the video content before reading text on the same page. When 64 percent of consumers are more likely to make a purchase after watching a video, it becomes clear video provides the highest ROI of all web based marketing options.
Web video isn’t only for websites and social media. If you invest in e-mail marketing to promote your message:
• Including video with your email increases open rates by 19%
• Increases click-through rates by 65%
• Reduces unsubscribe rates by 26%.
• For introductory email marketing, including video will increase click-through rates by 96%.
Video is the most exciting way to share your message.
Video is an untapped channel of content marketing that’s perfect for reaching clients. The overall impact 60 seconds of video can offer, equals in value to 1.8 million words.
The bottom line; if you’re not taking advantage of the digital revolution to maximize your overall marketing strategy, you’re missing out on amazing opportunities.
© Copyright 2018 - TRUST MARKETING SOLUTIONS, INC - All Rights Reserved